Please stick to the following requirements for images and promotional materials to make your product displayed correctly in the product listing:
Main product image on the product details page (Preview_01.jpg – )
Minimum resolution: 800 x 500 px. Maximum resolution: 1600 x 1000 px. Maximum image size: 8 Mb. Image aspect ratio 8:5;
We strongly recommend you to place the main information about the template in the center area of the main image so the product could look better in advertisements.
Presentation Media (Features_list.psd) on the product details page.
Minimum width: 800 px. Maximum width: 1600 px (for retina displays). Maximum image size: 8 Mb;
Slider Images: Minimum resolution is 965 x 600 px, maximum resolution is 1930 x 1200 px. Maximum size of any image: 30 Mb;
Promotional videos from YouTube may be included into Product Slider.
Requirements for promotional images
Please follow these formatting guidelines to make sure that your product image will be submitted to online ad platforms.
Image technical requirements
- ratio: 1:1;
- minimum dimensions 600 x 600 pixels, 1080х1080 is recommended;
- supported file formats: GIF (.gif), JPEG (.jpg/.jpeg), PNG (.png), BMP (.bmp), and TIFF (.tif/.tiff);
- image no larger than 64 megapixels;
- maximum file size 8MB.
Image content requirements
Don’t use images that contain promotional elements or content that may cover the product. Here are several recommendations to the image content:
- the background should be plain, preferably white;
- the product must be visible and easy to understand;
- if the item is small (logo, graphics), fully present it; if it is a website template, use its main page screenshot;
- you can place a template logo or product name at the top above its main image.
- a placeholder or an image that doesn’t show your product;
- a generic image, graphic, or illustration that is not a product image;
- a logo or icon instead of an actual product image;
- calls to action, such as “Buy!”;
- information about additional services, such as a longer warranty term;
- information about free shipping;
- information about prices and discounts;
- evaluative adjectives, for example, best, cheapest;
- information about the condition of the product and its characteristics, for example, new, two-piece, compatible, etc.;
- watermarks, logos, brand names, and other overlays;
You can find more details about promo image specifications on the Facebook Business Help Center and Google Merchant Center Help.
Main image for audio products
For your convenience, please download the file and add this image as the main image of audio items. The main image will not be reflected on the product page.
Can`t find the answer to your question?