Follow these formatting guidelines to make sure that your product image will be submitted to online ad platforms.
1. Image technical requirements
- ratio: 1:1;
- minimum dimensions 600 x 600 pixels;
- image no larger than 64 megapixels;
- maximum file size 10MB;
- supported file formats: GIF (.gif), JPEG (.jpg/.jpeg), PNG (.png), BMP (.bmp), and TIFF (.tif/.tiff).
2. Image content requirements
Don't use images that contain promotional elements or content that may cover the product. Examples of promotional elements include:
- promotional text;
- overlays like watermarks, brand names, logos;
- call-to-actions and service-related information (like “buy now” or “extended warranty”) that are designed as promotional elements;
- promotional adjectives like "best", "cheap";
- brand / manufacturer / retailer name / retailer logo that covers the product.
- a placeholder or an image that doesn't show your product;
- a generic image, graphic, or illustration that is not a product image;
- a logo or icon instead of an actual product image;
- an image with a border.