- Copyright violation
A product, or any of its elements, is used illegally. Violation types:
- a person/company representing a product of which he is not its author;
- as a result of checking a template, we discovered fonts, plugins, modules, etc. do not belong to the 'open source' category of products. After addressing a person/company that represented a product, a license was not provided.
- the design is not unique;
- the design doesn't follow guidelines. It cannot be fixed. It should be completely redesigned.
- The product is outdated. The platform version is too old and is no longer supported officially.
- The marketing niche is oversaturated with such types of product/functionality.